Thursday, May 23, 2019

Trip


Intuition screaming loudly at this one
Feeling a way, but I don’t know where it came from

The synergy between us two
Producing this energy I must pursue

An invisible tie between us both
Got me feeling like doing the most

Tripping over my damn self to get to you
Like that feeling you get when you pop a shroom

Our powers manifesting in full bloom
The revelation of that we shall see soon

I am the mystery woman you desire
The edible that you took earlier to take you higher

I am the Universe’s response to your wish
Spiritual planes to a place of being you didn’t know could exist

I popped up on you out of the mist
It was something my soul continued to insist

The cosmos make no mistakes
Our thoughts and time are finally in a synchronized space

Your yearnings, satiated by my being
My being notifying the rest of me we’re feening

I am totally high off you; I don’t want to come down
You feel like the other half of my crown

I am naked, bare, exposed and vulnerable
Omg, this feels so uncomfortable
Yet normal

Spirit telling me to let go and soar
For he was produced for you in the divinity store

The twin flame you’ve been waiting to adore
The universe has delivered, 
Sign for it and get what you paid for…

No comments:

Post a Comment