Friday, March 15, 2019

Sucker Free-Style

Dear Sucker,
I hate you’re stinking guts!
You make me vomit
You’re the scum between my toes
Love,
A scorned Bitch!

That’s me writing this letter to this lame,
Realizing now, it was all a game

Channeling my inner Alfalfa,
But I won’t send Buckwheat, I’m an Alpha

I intend real shade by the letter that I made
Straight shots, even got a blade

As I am spewing this fire,
I am aiming for your chest and shooting like a geyser

Channeling energy into this cypher
While simultaneously trying to decipher

How you could say the things you’ve said to me
All rash, no love, it’s a fucking tragedy!

How could you disrespect my mother whom is buried in the ground?
Now I’d be wrong if I hit you with 6-rounds
Watch you as you bleed out by bounds
I am getting too excited about this,
let me calm down!

I was in love, but stupid
You prove to me on a daily that you’re useless

From the part-time care that you provide,
To the fake ass disguise you put on for your Pride

From the unnecessary manipulation
To the constant insinuation, outright lies
and dramatic presentations

Ha, your antics should be a full-on syndication

Just more of the same ol same
Constantly making me out to be the blame,
Yet you never explain
What I ever did to you,
Not that anyone would believe it,
we already know it ain’t true

How dare you hurt the little face that looks like you,
It’s all good because your karmic debt is being accrued

Soon you will see
Just how much you fucked up
when you thought you could hurt me

I am a Goddess amongst your mere mortality
I should have never allowed you to be a part of my reality

You took it for granted and I took it away
Then came that fuck shit on full display

It sucks and I am truly dismayed
Not because I want you anymore,
But at the fact you turned out to be a lame!

You pulled me in under the premise of love,
I gotta admit you was hitting, we fit like a glove

You were my burning buddy, my lover and friend
Sadly you lied, and lied and you lied again
Ending what should have probably never beginned

That aint a word, but it rhymed
All unimportant anyways, shits benign

This is the beginning of your decline,
I reign Supreme and that’s what you recognize!

You have more in common with Beyonce than a birthday,
Because you still want me like she wants Jay-Z in the worst way
But instead of being the best you never had,
I am the best thing you lost
Guess that’s why you really mad





No comments:

Post a Comment