What started out slow, suddenly began careening
Lately, I ain’t been Queening
Queening ain’t for the squeamish
It’s wearing your head held high as you struggle with demons
Fending off the negative energy when you’ve been beaten
Spirit vamps stealing pieces of you and leaving
It’s not taking anything disrespectful or demeaning
Cut that shit out like a shrub,
Queens start preening
Allergic to the BS,
they be sneezing
Guard up, get that repellant so its fleeking!
Crown slightly slanted, but not fallen
Bossing up on you clowns, B I’m Stalin
Keeping my head in the clouds
dreaming
Thoughts of the high life on my mind,
teeming
on the brink of spilling over
got me
feening
It’s my time,
you been sleeping
Rest easy tho,
it’s my season
I am Sublime
Something like a dime,
Add me up and you get more bang for your buck
EVERY
TIME
I had been left dazed, betrayed and dismayed
I was settling for the downgrade
Fixing it all up with a hap-hazard band-aid
Tired of experiences controlling the narrative of my pen
Especially when it comes to these men
Gotta be my biggest fan
Believe in me like only I can
That had always been the master plan
On my rise to being Grand
So here I stand, with my game plan,
Waiting for my millions of followers and fans
Maybe one day I can add a man....
No comments:
Post a Comment