This feeling building in me is overwhelming
Causing my insides to get to swelling
Lights low, lights on,
doesn’t matter
I just need you to mix me into the batter
Whip me up,
beat me down
Crack me open,
turn me around
Slide all up in this crown
its finna be a shakedown
Keep those hands all over my body
I wanna be your little hot tottie
Ooo, my gawdie
Damn daddy you really are naughty
Kiss me in all those places I dare
Smack that ass a little I ain’t scared
I want your tongue and hands everywhere
Make your reason for being here clear
Tonight, it’s all yours if you want it
You kinda Gerber so I been frontin
But you be stunting, so I be punting
We both over here getting nothing
I guess its time we start confronting
…this lustful energy
Causing undeniable synergy
Fawk its getting slippery
This feels like some kinda wizardry
Aww there’s those spirit fingers
Your orgasmic effects linger
You’re about to get you a stage 5 clinger
If you keep making my body emit sounds like a singer
Your lips rounding my mounds
You’re like a well-tuned orchestra
renowned
An orgasm is abound
Keep moving those hips round and round
I move left, you follow suit
I go right, you don’t miss a tune
Just when I thought you were done,
You chuckled and said we’ve only just begun
I smirk and say you know I am no nun
You’re trying to pull the beast out of me, you haven’t won
Our egos-tripping
But our bodies imprinting
All of this good sinning
I guess you’re winning,
Nova’s grinning
Soon her head will be spinning
And just like that we messed up all these good linens
Exasperated
Spent
Yet yearning for more
Hmph….
I just might let you be my new boy toy
x
x
x
No comments:
Post a Comment