Time and time again, I keep letting you win
That little voice mocking me with chagrin
Does he like me? Does he like me not? Do this nigga really
think I’m a thot?
He tells me, I love you
I hear, your cool
He tells me he wants to marry me,
I heard I got her fooled
He tells me keep it sweet
I heard let me beat
Yo they be doing your girl crazy in these streets
But I got that In-securi-Tea
Girl let me tell you about it,
should feel familiar, don’t doubt it.
You build yourself up and he breaks you back down
Insecuritea got you out here looking like a clown
Lonely,
crying
and weeping,
Wondering what’s going to happen in this next season
Of who wanna hit, because you never seem to be it
And incessantly left chock full of resentment
I love me!
At least that’s what you keep telling yourself
But you always end up alone taking care of delf
Wondering if you should just gwan and put your heart on the
shelf
And let these niggas expire and do bad by thyself
Not amused, but he moving funny
Got you out here looking like a big ol dummy
If it’s not side babies, its lovers with secret kids
It’s the married types looking for refuge outside their dens
Or the serial dater, with no time now or later
But suddenly discovers the clock when he thinks your pussy
is the waiter
Are you too headstrong? A dumb shrew?
Feels like you’ve been a 15-year something-to-do
Just when you thought you had it figured out boo,
Here comes baby mama #1 and #2
Gah, help me find my man
A beautiful person with a game plan
Show me why he really deserves this chance
To make my pussy quiver and do my dance
My safe haven, not another vagrant
the one I don’t have to throw flags for being flagrant
Or bullshit statements
miscommunicating, getting complacent
then 3-mos later get caught looking for my replacement
Damn I want it so bad I actually crave it!
But the way this atmosphere is setup, I don’t think I can
brave it.
No comments:
Post a Comment