I really do be missing you and I can’t take it
My feelings are developing, no faking
Ever since you and I crossed paths
In that moment I knew I was going to give you some ass
You even have the ability to make me laugh
I’m a groupie, go ahead and put me on staff
Victim to your love
I'm in a grip
Hoping you're legit
And worth the risk
Love me like you really want me
Rub
your hands all over my body
That handsome face and your muscular build
Your soft lips between my legs
Damn your skilled
Kinda loving makes me want to run my mouth
Hop on that flight and go south
Gotta keep it on the low
Seems like the more people know
The more they’ll ruin our flow
Insatiable, I wanna fuck you right now
On the table,
on the bed,
on the floor
fuck
it outside on the ground
Aint nobody hit it since you did it
Let's make a couple illegitimates
Hehe, just kidding…
Unless you with it...
I want you so deep, no need to sleep
Put me on my knees,
baby I'm nasty
Feeling you pulsate, just don't cum too fastly
If you do put it on my face… yea exactly…
Incredibly, irresistibly insatiable
Fuck, shit right now I am tamable
Dinner is ready, pussy a la carte on the table
No comments:
Post a Comment