Friday, May 1, 2020

Quarantine Thots

Quarantine Bae by Love Nindo on Spotify

Scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of my mental existence
All it really takes is a little persistence
A lot of what I wanted I resisted
I just needed a type that was consistent

This is where we begin
And just like that I knew I’d give in
That beautiful face and that mahogany skin
I couldn’t let this pass, Nova started to grin

Fucking you is the shit to me
Every part of my being lights up when you’re kissing me
Lights on or off, it doesn’t matter
I always know what I want when it comes to you
be flattered

I thought my pussy was broken, but that just ain’t true
Turns out, the real problem is I just haven’t been fucking you

You’re toxic as fuck, absolutely sick
Got your girl running out in quarantine just for that dick
Very dangerous, but worth the risk  
I got you on speed dial with the flick of my wrist

I know I am going to regret this loving, but so what
All I can think about is you sticking your tongue in my butt
As you slide deeper in my guts
Sucking my lips and making this pussy nut

Put a bib on me baby and feed me that dick,
Watch me as you cum and it dribbles down my lips

I want you bad, until the wee hours
Me throwing it back, you asking who’s is it,
Me screaming ours

I love how you pull on my hair
Our music reverberating in the air
Screams are all you hear
As you slip out this wet pussy and whisper sweet nothings in my ear

Damn…good dick is actually rare
All this loving is getting too hard to bare
I really think I might need some prayer
I am getting turned up off this lil affair

Every time I orgasm you make me cry
I mean, I got a little dust in my eye
Damn this feeling is so hard to deny 
But don’t worry about me baby, I’ll be fine

Pussy spirit leapt out and just died
But here you go swooping in to revive
The parts of me that wanted to be alive
Now look at Nova smiling and able to thrive

You been going hard for a minute
Sit back, let me ride and test your limits

As I devour you, from head to toe
I won’t let anything interrupt our flow

There will be no dick diets in our future
Just wet pussy, tantra and a lil karma sutra

I want it all, all of you
Including that sexy ass intellectual mind too
Sapiosexual mindgasms that started textual
Bodies hopping into the mix, now its sexual
Habitual, our new ritual
Absolutely fucking irresistible…

This is an emotional eruption
And we’re only at the introduction
My walls are being reconstructed
If we keep it up, we might start reproduction

Ayy yo, I am pregnant B
That’s what I said,
Anything to keep him is what was swirling in my head

Fuck,
I am addicted
Yep, dick definitely got crack in it

Go ahead Daddy and send me that location
As I close my eyes and reminisce on the sweet sensations
That will be followed by deep penetration,
Slow love making
Sextracts being created

When quarantine is over… maybe we can start dating…

No comments:

Post a Comment